Free for Residents
Notary Services Mondays and Wednesdays by appointment only
The Sharon Hill Public library is now offering notary services free of charge by appointment on Mondays and Wednesdays only for the residents of our community with the following guidelines:
- Provide 48hr notice by calling the library at (phone number) to make an appointment, indicating the type of notarization requested.
- The person requesting notarization must personally appear before the Notary at the time of the notarization.
- Valid photo identification is required, such as a driver’s license, government-issued non-driver ID card, passport, or another form of government identification providing it is current and contains a signature and a photograph.
- Only documents in English can be notarized at this time.
- If a witness is needed, the witness must be known by the person requesting notarization and the witness must provide valid photo identification as listed above. The library will not provide witnesses and witnesses may not be solicited from the library patrons or staff.
The following documents are excluded from this service, such as, but not limited to:
- Real Estate transactions
- Trusts & Wills
- Power of Attorney
- Copy Certifications of any records prohibited by law to copy or certify, or that state it cannot be copied (birth, death, marriage certificates).
Fingerprinting using the ink and roll method may be scheduled during appointments on Mondays. Fingerprinting services are limited to one card and two persons per group.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the library at email@example.com or call 610-586-3993.
Please be advised that the Notary Public is not an attorney licensed to practice law in this
Commonwealth. The Notary Public is not allowed to draft legal records, give legal advice on
legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities
Last modified: September 12, 2022