The Sharon Hill Public Library building is CLOSED due to COVID-19, however, the library is open for curb side pick ONLY!
Hours of Operation are:
Sunday & Monday: CLOSED
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
Wednesday & Friday: 2:00 PM-6:00 PM
4,082 patrons have visited the library since reopening for curbside services to present.
24/7 WIFI Availability. Hot Spots & Technical Services:
- WIFI is available outside of the library 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Hotspots are available for checkout. Go to www.delcolibraries.org to order
- Copying, printing & faxing are available. Please email documents to
firstname.lastname@example.org. For now, cash will be accepted at curbside
E-books & E-Resources:
- On Overdrive you can check out e-books & audiobooks using your
computer, tablet or phone.
- Hoopla gives you access to FREE streaming of e-books, audiobooks, movies
- On RB Digital, you can download hundreds of magazines.
- On Brainfuse. FREE live homework tutors, career coaches and a new
veterans navigator are available. Go to www.delcolibraries.org. All you
need is your FREE library card, which you can apply for online.
- Questions regarding technical services, please call 610-586-3993.
Last modified: March 9, 2021